Don’t tackle a healthy diet all at once. Start by replacing empty calories with whole food options. Whole foods include fruits, vegetables, and whole grains – foods that are as close to their natural form as possible. It won’t be long before you realize just how good “good food” feels. Before you know it, your cravings will change from greasy burgers and fries to healthful nutrition.
Here are some simple changes you can make for a healthier diet:
- Have fruit for breakfast.
- Clean your fridge and pantry.
- Get rid of processed food in the process.
- Buy snacks from the produce section of the grocery store.
- Say No to an unhealthy food temptation.
- Consume smaller portions, more frequently.
- Try eating twice as often and half as much.
- Eat a food with no nutrition facts label – whole food.
* Reference Juice Plus