Meet Dr Daryl Newman
Some of the most frustrating times in my life have been during times when an injury has prevented me from doing the things that I love to do, particularly when I was a competitive martial arts. Along with frustration came worry. Will I be able to get back to training and work? Is there something seriously wrong? Will I get better?
These days I’m no longer a competitive athlete. I now focus on helping active people relieve their frustration and worry by providing relief for injuries and optimizing function. And by active I mean that you have a busy life, not necessarily that of an athlete. You could be a mother or a father with young children, a business owner who needs to get back to work, or a grandparent who wants to have the ability to pick their grandchildren off the floor and stay active for years to come. The point is that you have an activity that you can no longer do or unsatisfied with that you want or need to do and you want to play an active role in your recovery.
In addition to my work, my other roles are that of a husband and father to a son.
Credential wise, I received my Doctoral Degree in Naprapathic Medicine. Having completed my degree at National College of Naprapathic Medicine in 2002.
- Board Certified and licensed as a Doctor of Naprapathic Medicine with the state of Illinois.
- Fellow of Applied Functional Science-Gray Institute.
- Certified Personal Trainer (NASM).
- Certified Movement Specializes.
- Certified Nike Golf Performance Specialist.
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 & 2 Certified in Exercise and Sports Nutrition.
- Member of the American Naprapathic Association (ANA) and the Illinois Naprapathic Association (INA).
- Board of Director for the Illinois Naprapathic Association (INA) 2013-Present.
- Board of Directors for the American Naprapathic Association (ANA) 2010 – 2013.